Weekly Rundown - March 22nd

Sorry for the lack of posts last week, it was my mum's birthday on Monday and mine on Tuesday, so 6 of us went away for the week to celebrate. 

Listening to:
Music
: I'm currently listening to the new Trivium album, since I'll be seeing them again in April. Can't wait!
Audiobook: On Writing by Stephen King - this has been on my 'to read' list ever since I started writing, and it's not disappointing me so far. It's really interesting hearing about his early forays into writing, and how he got where he is now.

Reading: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott - this was a birthday gift, and I'm enjoying it so far. It's one of the classics that I've wanted to read for a long while now.

Watching: Jamie and I are still making our way through Lost, although over the weekend I was in the mood for a change so watched a few of my favourite movies - Get Over It and Bring It On were watched for the hundredth time, and Saved too. All guilty pleasures of mine!

Feeling: Tired - while I had a week off work last week, it was far from relaxing! We went to Centerparcs, which tends to be quite an activity filled holiday. We've got a lot going on at the moment too, so not much time to sit and relax. I'm looking forward to the weekend.

Cooking/baking:
I haven't cooked much since we've been back - due to the chaos mentioned above we've been relying on convenience food, but I just did some shopping so I should be able to cook in the next couple of days. On the menu is sweet and sour chicken, chilli con carne, and a beef stew if I manage to dig out our slow cooker.

Writing: I'm planning on starting my edits right after I finish writing this post. I haven't started on them yet, which is disappointing as I really wanted to get a good start on them this month, but I have had a busy month so far. I just need to get in the habit of working on them a little every day.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday! Sounds like a great excuse for a holiday. Good luck with the edits :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!