Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


Here's what I'm celebrating this week:

- The story planning is still going well - I have a long way to go before I'm ready to start writing, but I've got tonnes of notes. 

- The weather this week has been glorious - lovely and warm and sunny. I'm a winter girl at heart, but I must admit I do like when the weather starts to get warmer. 

Comments

  1. Good to hear you're doing well with the writing plans. Good job, Laura. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that the story is smooth sailing so far. Enjoy the weather!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!