Goals for February

I didn't set myself any goals for January; I wanted to focus on getting settled in at my new job. I'm all settled now, and I have a lot more spare time than I'm used to, so I'm definitely setting goals for February.


Here they are:

- Read 4 books - I've set myself 50 books for my Goodreads reading challenge this year; the same amount that I've set myself for the last few years, but I haven't hit it for the last couple. I had a strong start in January, up until I picked up my current book; it's a slow starter! I'm determined to hit 50 books this year, so I need to get reading!

- Put up at least 2 blog posts a week - For such a long time the only regular posts I've been putting up have been my Celebrate the Small Things posts on a Friday, and that needs to change!

- Write my story for WEP - I've got a few ideas for the challenge this month - it's just a case of deciding which one to go for!


What are your goals this month?

Comments

  1. Off to a good start with both books and posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make your 50 Laura! All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea--give yourself an extra month to rev up! I should try that next year. I try to read four to five books a month. I think that's a pretty good goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura. Your goals are achievable. I'm glad you've got more time. Great that you're posting for WEP. I have my flash ready. I love the Goodreads Reading Challenge, although i haven't signed up yet this year. I usually go for 100 books and usually go over except last year I just fell short. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals! I'm sorry I didn't get by for IWSG day, but I did read your post. :)
    I'm glad your job is working out well.
    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are good goals! My main goal is just to get all of my schoolwork done, plus a little extra. Speaking of schoolwork, if you have just ten spare minutes, watching the video in this blog post (https://intotheravenousmaw.blogspot.com/2017/02/a-request-for-creative-aid.html), or even just reading the lyrics pasted beneath the video, and giving me an idea for a chorus would help me immensely with a school project. (Sorry, I'm slightly desperate. Time crunch.) Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!