Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating: 

- I had a fantastic Christmas! The week leading up to it was pretty hectic; I had three Christmas cakes to decorate and all my presents to wrap all while I was working every night. I was glad when Christmas Day arrived just for the rest! Here are the cakes I made:

My cake

My Mum's cake

My Dad's cake

I'm pretty proud of them, considering I didn't have as much time as I'd have liked to decorate them! 

- I had my last night at work last night! I start my new job next Thursday, and I can't wait! 

- I'm visiting friends for New Year, which I'm really looking forward to. 

Comments

  1. These cakes look gorgeous :) And all the best for 2017! good luck in your new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm wanting cake! Have a Happy New Year!

    Marilyn @ onbecomingawriter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cakes look lovely. Enjoy your break before starting your new job - a brilliant start to the new year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cakes! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cakes are awesome! Yay for the new job coming up soon. Happy New Year to you and all your family. May your new year be filled with joy, peace, and prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!