Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


Happy New Year, everyone! I'm probably gonna put up my annual new years resolutions post sometime next week. So, onto the celebrations:

- I have three days off starting from today! This is super exciting, since Tuesday was the only day off I had since Christmas day, and I worked nine days in a row before that. I'm ready for the time off! Then, I only have to work four days then I'm off for nine days. A good start to the new year! 

- I'm going to my Dad's later on today, since I didn't get to see him over Christmas. My sister is also going to be there after she finishes work, and since I didn't get to see her either, I'm looking forward to it. 

- New year, new start! Everything's been so chaotic lately that I'm looking forward to getting my life in order again. 

Comments

  1. Enjoy the family time and time off work. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, enjoy your time spent with family and away from work. I'm celebrating having some time to read and I also joined the Goodreads challenge for this year to read 40 books which I can see you did last year so any tips would be appreciated :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Laura. Hope this is a great one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time off. I had to work the day after Christmas, showing up at 7:00 am. I felt like Bob Cratchit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and Happy New Year!
    It sounds like you have been working some long hard days. So I wish you nice relaxing days doing those things that you like to do best when you have your time off.
    All the best for 2016.
    Shalom,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you will have vacation and a visit with your Dad, Laura. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!