My A to Z idea

So, I've thought of an idea for my A-Z challenge blog posts: I've decided to use the theme of Favourites! So for example, for the letter "F" I could pick my favourite Food and write about it :) The food itself may not actually start with an F, but the theme of the post would be Food, so I figure it doesn't matter! I know what I'm going to use for most of my letters now, so I'm looking forward to it!

On another note, the weather's lovely where I live in England today - the sun is shining and I can actually feel something that feels strangely like warmth - something I've not felt without the help of central heating or my bedcovers since last September! It feels as if Spring might actually be on its way, which, however much I love Winter, would be nice! But I have a feeling the weather might just be lulling us all into a false sense of security, so it'll probably snow again next week!

Oh well, it's nice even if it's only for one day :)

Comments

  1. I also love Winter it warmth you! thank you for sharing your post..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!